WHAT WE DO
Developing partnerships across the Global Frontier to advance projects and programmes and establish greater understanding for advocacy and actions that improve the lives of people aimed at leaving no one behind.
Our main goal is building capacity and awareness to advance the development agenda through dialogue and cooperation across the global frontier. Other objectives include:
- Helping to shape collective leadership and important role of youth leaders, connecting across the global frontier
- Highlighting best practices in handling personal and organizational goals, thereby making governmental and nongovernmental systems more effective.
- Facilitating the sharing of stories across the global frontier (Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America, North America, and the Pacific)
- Creating opportunities for partnerships and continuing dialogue through utilizing the newer technologies
- Providing technical support for innovations that advance the implementation of programmes.